Samstag, April 07, 2007

Frohe Ostern

Oster-Impressionen


Ich danke meinen Blog-Lesern für ihre Besuche und netten Kommentare und wünsche allen ein frohes Osterfest.

Was wäre unser schönes Hobby ohne Feiertage, zu denen man mit Freude nähen, basteln und dekorieren kann;-) Klick auf das Foto ...

Dear readers of my blog, I thank you very much for visiting my blog and writing nice comments.
I wish you nice Easter days.

I enjoy sewing and decorating especially for different holidays and seasons. Some pics you can see, when you click on the photo.

Kommentare:

Conni Lu hat gesagt…

Wishes to you for a blessed Easter time.

gwen hat gesagt…

Very nice pictures of Easter. Thanks for sharing. You can buy the Fons and Porter book by Amazon.de but not as new. If you want more information, ask Sigrid to give you my Email adress. I will be pleased to help. Schöne Feiertage!

Simonetta hat gesagt…

Wirklich der schönen Fotos, Brigitte. Ich hoffe, daß du einst auch Osterns heiter verbrachtest.