Dienstag, April 17, 2007

Show and Tell Kalifornien-Meeting

Show and Tell Kalifornien-Meeting

Kommentare:

Connie hat gesagt…

Quilty, I enjoyed the slide show immensely. Thank you so much for putting it on the blog. I am amazed at all the talent in the group, such absolutely beautiful quilt projects.

Joyce hat gesagt…

Beautiful work & great photos! Thank you for sharing!

Joyce in NYC

Danijela hat gesagt…

Uiii, das sind ja wahre Schätze! Ein Quilt schöner als der andere! Ihr habt wirklich Tolles geleistet.

Connie hat gesagt…

I visited your website and saw your DJ - it's awesome. I tried to leave a comment in the guest book but I'm not sure if I did it correctly. Thanks!

gwen hat gesagt…

Thanks for sharing so many great works. You are all so talented! Take care.

Ati. Norway. hat gesagt…

Thank you for showing the photos from the show and tell in Kiel!