Montag, Mai 28, 2007

Ach, sind die Bäume schön grün...;-) Green Trees..



...nicht nur in der Natur, sondern auch an meiner Wand. Diese dänischen Kreuzstichbilder habe ich vor mehr als 20 Jahren gestickt, vor der Patchwork- und Quiltphase. Leider ist das Foto wegen der Lichtreflexe nicht so schön geworden, deshalb noch mal die Bildausschnitte. Nach dem 4. Baum wollte ich dann lieber mal wieder etwas Buntes sticken. Mehr Bilder sind in dem Fotoalbum zu sehen.





Kreuzstich


I enjoy the nature getting more and more green every day and I still like my cross stitch trees hanging up in the living room. Today I had a look at the other cross stitch pictures I had made about 20 years ago before I started with patchwork and quilting.

Kommentare:

Connie hat gesagt…

Such beautiful stitcheries. I hope your back/neck and so on have improved and you are feeling all better.

gwen hat gesagt…

How fun, I offered the same trees to my mother some time ago. Mind you I gave her the kit, not the trees done! She finished them as well and put a nice frame (she can frame herself). I have always found the design so nice and by looking at your trees I remember why. The other cross-stitches are lovely as well. I made some myself too but after I had started quilting, there was no coming back. I still have some half-finished projects as well somewhere! Take care.

Claudia Hieber hat gesagt…

hallo Brigitte

diese Bäume habe ich auch so ungeähr vor 20 Jahren gestickt..ist das nicht witzig? sie hängen bei mir immer noch an der Wand.